SnippetsLab is an easy-to-use snippets management tool. It helps you to collect and organize valuable code snippets, and makes sure that you have easy access to them whenever you want.
- Beautiful user interface, optimized for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Create shortcuts for your most commonly used folders
- Add multiple fragments in one snippet
- Use full-text search to find your snippets instantly
- Supports syntax highlighting for over 100 languages
- Use iCloud to synchronize your database across multiple devices
- Import from other services to your database
- Use the SnippetsLab Assistant to search, browse and create snippets right from the menu bar
What’s New in SnippetsLab
Version 1.7.5:Note: This update requires an updated version of Alfred Workflow. You MUST manually update the workflow (via the automatic prompt OR choose SnippetsLab > Install Alfred Workflow from the menubar) if you want to continue using the Alfred search integration.
- Added an option to automatically clear the search bar for SnippetsLab Assistant
- Other bug fixes and compatibility improvements
Requirements for SnippetsLab
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later