Download Mac Importer for Contacts 1.6 Full Version – FREE!
Importer for Contacts is a Mac app that can convert Excel files, CSV files, and tab-delimited files to vCards. The app can also restore Address Book groups from vCards.
Importer for Contacts offers these features:
- Imports Excel files (.xlsx), including embedded pictures
- Imports vCards with automatic group restoration
- Maps fields automatically and remembers field mappings for future imports.
- Lets you save mappings to make repeated imports easier
- Supports custom labels
- Can perform automatic group assignment. Groups that do not already exist will be created. In your import file, simply add a column with a comma-separated list of group names that the contact should be a member of.
- Supports line breaks in CSV and tab-delimited text file fields (street addresses, notes, etc.) if the file is properly formatted
- Fields not supported by Contacts can be added to the “Note” field
- Comes with an interactive preview to make it easier to determine the character encoding of the import file – helpful if you don’t know which encoding was used or if you have no idea what a character encoding is.
Importer for Contacts never does overwrite or even delete existing contacts. Instead, old duplicates will be added to a group in Contacts, making it easy to remove them manually if the import worked right.
Compatibility: OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page: https://www.subclassed.com/apps/importer-for-contacts/convert-excel-and-csv-files-to-vcards-mac