iconStiX is an easy-to-use, fundamental icon tool that allows users to combine and attach images to desktop items.
iconStiX is a simple program to combine images and attach composition as custom icon to desktop items such as folder. It is cooperated with the Finder’s services, so that you can select “Open iconStiX” in the Finder’s contextual menu to start the program.
It supports basic functions such as
- adding multiple objects (image, shape and text) and overviewing them in a table
- moving, resizing, rotating, skewing, coloring and shadowing objects
- attaching/removing custom icons
- saving documents (as template)
- exporting composition as images (icns, png, tiff)
- keeping favorite icon images for quick access.
- Option “run in native mode” to limit deprecated methods only for backward compatibility
- 8×8 px based preview background (grid and checkerboard)
- Additional options on saving as png: no alpha channel & sRGB
- Sizes and properties for iOS icon images (png) updated
- Bug fix by drawing rotated objects with recess effects and by centering objects
- Further various internal adjustments
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later