Acoustica 7 is the perfect software application for audio editing, mastering and restoration work on both Mac and PC. The application is available in a Premium Edition and a lower cost Standard Edition. The Premium Edition offers advanced features such as spectral editing with powerful retouch algorithms and multi-channel support up to 7.1 surround. Our award winning plug-ins such as Equalize 2, Verberate and Restoration Suite are included. The new Transfer plug-in makes audio transfers between Pro Tools and Acoustica a breeze, thus expanding Pro Tools with an extensive set of tools for audio restoration and processing.
Acoustica Premium Edition 7.1 also introduces brand new plug-ins based on the internal processing tools in version 7.0, but with significant improvements in audio quality, workflow and versatility. Dynamics is a combined compressor, expander and gate with flexible side chain filtering and Limit is a brick-wall limiter. Both tools have sophisticated algorithms with adjustable look-ahead for maximum transparency and up to four times oversampling. Multiband Dynamics is a multi-band version of Dynamics with separate processing in four bands and adjustable cross-over frequencies and filter slopes. The Dither plug-in offers dithering with novel and flexible noise shaping options.
The Standard Edition offers most of these tools as internal processors in Acoustica, but they cannot be used as plug-ins in other host applications. Both editions offer EBU R 128 and ITU-R BS.1770 compliant metering and normalization.
Features of Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8 free download.
Most Important New Features at a Glance
- Extensive collection of plug-ins for use in other host applications [Premium Edition only]
- Pro Tools Transfer tool lets you transfer audio to Acoustica and back again after processing [Premium Edition only]
- Improved Retouch tool with new Replace and Attenuate methods [Premium Edition only]
- The processing in the Batch processor is now multi-threaded for increased performance on multi-core CPUs
- Improved docking system with detachable window panes for multi-monitor setups
- Improved recording dialog with optional pre-roll
- RF64 support
- Automatic update notifications
Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8
- Setup File Name: Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8
Before you start Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8 Free Download
Click on below button to start Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Click on below button to start Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Acon Digital Acoustica v7.1.8. This would be compatible with macOS.