ActiveDock is a full replacement for Apple Dock with customization features. Tools for quicker switching between apps and windows, and managing windows from the previews on the dock.
- Save time when working with many applications at once.
- Fast access to apps and documents you need.
- Customize the appearance and custom icons for apps.
- Windows-style “Start” button for launching applications.
- Make groups and folders of apps and documents for quick access.
- Hide or exclude app icons from the dock.
- Improved application speed and reduced consumption of system resources
- Redesigned Apple Dock hide setting
- Added buttons and menu item to disable and enable (restore) Apple Dock
- New icon for menu bar
- Many minor improvements
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor