DC Acrobat (Adobe Acrobat XI Pro ex) is completely reimagined version of the best desktop PDF solution in the world. It includes a mobile application so you can fill out , sign and share PDF files on any device. And with Document Cloud services, you can create, export, edit and track PDF files from anywhere and stay connected to recent files on all your devices.
In this version:
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents — as naturally as any other file.
- Make lastminute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a builtin esignature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
Acrobat Pro DC for Mac OS® X requires the following:
- Mac Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.9, 10.10
- 1 GB of installed RAM
- 2.75 GB of available hard disk space (Note: The space includes the installer size if you purchased a download package. In addition, the installer creates temporary files during installation so the actual hard disk space required at that time is greater than the value listed.)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- DVDROM drive, if installing from a DVD
- Safari 7.0, Safari 8.0