Download Mac Adobe InDesign 2020 15.1.1 Full version Free!
The next page in layout design. The industry-leading page design and layout app lets you create, preflight, and publish beautiful documents for print and digital media. InDesign has everything you need to make posters, books, digital magazines, eBooks, interactive PDFs, and more. Standout layouts. Only with InDesign. Whether you work in print or digital media, InDesign can help you create layouts that leap off the page.
What’s new in InDesign version 15.0:
- SVG import: Support for importing SVG files in InDesign.
- Column rules: Support for column rules in a multi-column text frame.
- More languages: Support for five new South-East Asian scripts.
- Variable fonts: Support for variable fonts.
- Reverse spell-check: Specify the direction or order by which InDesign scans the text in your document for spelling errors.
- Find similar images: Directly access graphic assets similar to the ones placed in your document.
- Adobe Asset linking: (Applicable for Enterprise users) Directly access and modify the content stored in AEM Assets without leaving InDesign.
- In-app Onboarding resources: New self-serve resources available within InDesign to help you get started.
|Processor||Multicore Intel processor|
|Operating system||macOS version 10.15 (Catalina), macOS version 10.14 (Mojave), and macOS version 10.13 (High Sierra)|
|RAM||4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)|
|Hard disk space||3.5 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)|
|Monitor resolution||1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended), Retina display support|
|Video card||32-bit video card|
|GPU||To use GPU Performance, your Mac should have a minimum of 1024 MB of VRAM (2 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
|Internet||Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.|