Download Mac Copy Pasta v1.0.4 for After Effects Full version – FREE!
The simple solution for copying and pasting images into and out of After Effects! Interested in saving time throughout your workflow? This is the tool for you.
Tired of fiddling around with the render queue to export PNGs? Streamline a process that used to take upwards of ten clicks by exporting directly to your clipboard in one click! The quickest solution for sending your people the snapshots they need!
How come almost every other Adobe app allows users to paste images from the clipboard? Well we don’t have the answer for that, but we sure have the solution! Paste images into AE directly from your clipboard and save tons of time. Stop saving files to your desktop and start pasting them!
- Copy the current frame to your clipboard
- Use the render queue for higher quality copies
- Paste images directly into AE from your clipboard
- Transparency supported with both pasting and copying
- Get colleagues previews quicker than ever before
- Save tons of time by not saving images in order to import them
- Bury the render queue in a ditch.
More info: https://aescripts.com/copy-pasta/