Download Mac Aescripts Squirrel 1.5.1 for After Effects Full version – FREE!
A hierarchy editor that converts your timeline into an interactive treeview based on layer parenting, much like what you would find in any 3D application.
Squirrel – the Layer Tree Browser
Squirrel the Layer Tree Browser is a hierarchy editor for After Effects. If you’re dealing with complicated rigs made of pickwhip spaghetti, Squirrel is here to help out. Squirrel is an interactive treeview editor much like an object manager or outliner from a 3D platform. Squirrel instantly converts your current comp into a treeview based on parenting requiring no setup! A great organizational tool, Squirrel makes your rigs easy to understand and your layers easy to find!
- Quickly parent and unparent layers with a drag-and-drop interface
- Group layers to clean up your comp.
- Quickly locate layers in time
- Visually isolate your selected layers with lightTable mode
- Search your layers
- Manage color labeling (disabled in trail mode)
- Peek into the contents of nested precomps
- Version 1.5 introduces an A/V switch column, plus Cut, Copy, and Paste buttons!
- An extension for After Effects CC 2015 and up.
More Infomation: https://aescripts.com/squirrel/