Download Mac Aescripts Wind 1.03 Full Version – FREE!
Harness the power of wind in After Effects. Works with any type of layer – text, vectors, video & shape layers in native AE 3D space. Handles hundreds of layers with no set up, just click and apply.
Wind is a new tool for After Effects that simulates the natural motion of a breeze blowing layers across the screen. Wind is not a particle system or a physics engine. When you click apply, it creates a series of null-based rigs that control each active layer in your comp. Wind uses a unique algorithm to mimic a variety of turbulence effects in native AE 3D space.
- 17 Presets
- In & Out Transitions
- 10 Directions
- Secondary Drift Controls
- Dozens of Interpolation & Ease Type Options
- Intuitive Sliders
- Fade & Scale Transitions
- Auto Orient to Camera Option
- Use Text, Vector, Video, Shapes, jpeg, ai, psd.
- Use any amount of layers (system dependant)
- Fast build and restore
- Manually select individual layers after the build
- Global transform adjustments via master layer controls
- Marker based timing controls
- Works with AE2017 C4D renderer
- Deactivate turbulence to simulate mechanical motion effects.
- Effortless set up, just click and go.
Compatibility: After Effects 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Home page: https://aescripts.com/wind/
After Effects 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6