Download Mac AEsweets Flow 1.4.1 for After Effects Full Version – FREE!
Flow will change the way you work with graph editor the moment you launch it. Period.
Flow brings an easy interface to After Effects for customizing animation curves, without needing to venture into the aging, confusing graph editor. Gone are the days of slow, heavy expressions, or fighting with speed and influence (what do those even mean?) – just make a curve, hit APPLY and you’re gold!
Used to the web life? Flow works with the same CSS animation-timing-functions you’ve come to know and love. Our values correspond directly to the values in cubic-bezier (x1,y1,x2,y2). Flow’s core is based on Lea Verou’s cubic-bezier.com, so you are free to copy URL values and paste them into the extension – Flow will parse them and apply the exact same transition to your selected keyframes or expression.
Flow comes with 25 pre-defined, commonly-used motion curves based on Robert Penner’s Easing Functions. But don’t limit yourself – build your own library and share it with the world, or import custom presets from other animators with the single click of a button. Check out some available packs for download below!
Our graph and library support keyboard shortcuts; in the library, use Shift / Alt / Ctrl to quickly set eases to Ease In / In & Out / Ease Out, or in the graph to snap handles in different ways or move them symmetrically.
- Easy-to-use Curve Editor – click and drag the handles to define the shape of your curve. Anything you make here will directly translate to your animation curve.
- Read Values from AE will analyze your currently selected keys and set the graph to their in/out curves.
- Bezier Points reflects the location of your two points; if you’re familiar with the CSS cubic-bezier() transition, these values work exactly the same way and will produce the exact same curve. You can click here to manually set or copy these values out.
- Save to Library saves current curve to User Library for quick use later.
- Apply as Keys or Expressions – don’t want to mess with your perfect keys? Instead, try applying your curve as an expression. Flow will apply the curve to each pair of keys.
- Use for Ease Out / In & Out / In toggles define whether you want to use your curve for easing into your keys, out of your keys, or both.
- Import / Export Library provides a simple way of sharing animation curves with a team. Check out additional animation curves packs available for download below.
- Responsive Layout – have it wide, have it slim, have it vertical or horizontal – Flow’s interface will adjust to any given situation. Don’t want to see the graph and have only library – we’ve got you covered. Simply slide the divider to hide the graph and you’re set.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015