Aimersoft Music Recorder can help you save any audio with absolutely 100% original quality form online radio stations, streaming media player as well as music video sharing sites. Besides, it can intelligently split tracks and filters out ads when recording. What’s more, it will auto-identify music metadata information for the recorded music. Your music enjoyment on Mac can become true with ease by this music recorder for Mac.
Record both online music and system audio stream
- Supported online radio stations: Pandora, Spotify, Tunein, Yahoo music and much more.
- Supported video sharing sites: Hulu, Vimeo, Myspace and much more.
Record 100% original music without any ads
- Zero quality loss. It uses a virtual sound card to record any audio played through your computer’s sound card – preserving 100% of the original audio quality.
- Auto-split: Record music one after one .It will precisely split songs when silence exceeds the user-defined time
- Auto-filter: Remove ads and insignificant noise.
Automatically Identify Music ID3 Tags
- It will intelligently tag artists, song titles, album covers, album names and genre information to each music files after recording.
- All the recorded audio tracks can be renamed and added to personal playlists or iTunes Library.
Burn your favorite music to CD.
- A build-in toolkit allows you to burn any recorded audio or local music to CD for audio playback.
Clean up the short tracks and duplicates.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.6.6 or Later