Amadine is a vector drawing software with perfectly balanced UI that guarantees smooth workflow and quick learning. The app is perfect for illustrations, designing websites, user interface, laying out flyers and brochures, creating logos and icons.
Developed with precision and attention to what users need, Amadine offers everything you may require to bring the craziest illustration ideas to life.
- Use more that 30 tools for selecting, drawing, editing, slicing and typing.
- Select and modify objects: Move, Selection, Lasso, Eyedropper, Scissors, Eraser, Zoom.
- Draw and edit paths: Pen, Convert, Draw (combines Pencil and Brush), Width, Gradient, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Polygon, Star, Line, Arc.
- Transform shapes: Free Transform, Symmetrical Distortion, Free Distortion.
- Organize artboards: Sheets.
- Type and edit text: Text (combines text in place and text in box), Text on Path, Text in Shape.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://amadine.com
What’s New in Amadine 1.0.1
- Touch Bar controls for the Arc tool have been added.
- Redesigned Touch Bar controls for the Star and Polygon tools.
- Constrained movement with Shift now uses 45 degree increments instead of 15 degree.
- Fixes some memory leaks.
- Fixes a problem where changing a slider on the Touch Bar would not update the cursor respectively.
- Other bug fixes and usability improvement.