Download Mac Antidote 10 v6.1 Full version – FREE!
In a single operation, Antidote’s corrector flags a wide variety of errors: from capitalization and verb agreement to unwelcome commas and redundancies. Hover over an error to see suggested corrections and see their explanations pop up in a tooltip, then click to confirm them. After correcting spelling and grammar, move on to typography and style, where you will be warned about any repeated words or commonplace verbs. Even dates and numbers can be flagged thanks to the 200 smart filters that highlight relevant passages. No software has ever given you so much power to refine your writing.
Multiple Dictionaries with Powerful Search Tools
Read a word’s full definition and any expressions or proverbs that feature it; see its plural form, how to pronounce it, its rhyming words and its etymology. With a single click, see a list of its synonyms and words from the same family. Discover its semantic field, quotations, word combinations, complete conjugation information, and see how all of these resources interact intelligently. With its incomparable depth, powerful search engines and breathtaking speed, Antidote pushes the limits of what dictionaries can do.
Clear and Detailed Language Guides
From grammar to style, from lexicon to syntax, the guides cover all aspects of writing. Quickly access a clear and concise description of the rules and their exceptions. Learn it all thanks to tips and carefully selected examples. Easily browse through related material or through all 485 articles, printing whenever you need to. With Antidote’s guides, it has never been so easy and enjoyable to write well.
What’s New in Antidote 10:
120 new features in interface, functions and content
Amongst some 120 new features for English and French, the corrector now helps in writing more inclusively and more legibly. The dictionaries bring together both languages by offering the translation of 2.5 million words and expressions. Users may now also take advantage of a new optional service allowing them to synchronize their personal dictionaries on multiple devices.
Let yourself be amazed by the new French Module
Purchase the French Module for Antidote 10 (with the Premium Upgrade, for example) and see your definitions dictionary display over 800,000 translations of all words, expressions and proverbs. Even better, our linguists have translated 1,700,000 combinations going both ways, with examples to support them all.
Two eagerly-awaited new filters – Readability and Gender Neutrality
The readability filter underlines long words and sentences, rare or foreign words, abbreviations and nested phrases. It even includes the new Antidote readability index, from zero (hardly readable) to 100 (very readable). The gender neutrality filter points out ways to ensure an equal representation of men and women in your text, for example where names of professions are used.
Over 8,000 new words and expressions have been added, such as binge-watch, facticide and hoverboard, along with 117,000 new synonyms and 26,000 combinations.
The synonym lists are now sorted by proximity with the headword, giving you quick access to the most relevant alternatives. This applies not only to the synonyms dictionary, but also to the corrector, where Antidote suggests synonyms to help you avoid repetitions.
– Operating system : 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) or 11.0 to 11.2 (Big Sur)
– RAM : 4 GB Memory
– Processor : Intel and Apple M1
– Disk space : 2.5 GB (1 language); 4 GB (2 languages); SSD Drive
– American English, Canadian English, French.
How to Crack:
1) Mount the DMG “Antidote_10.6.1_F_43_T_Mac.dmg”
2) Install the app
3) Block the applications access to the Internet with Little Snitch or equivalent
4) Open Antidote, first insert a serial with any name then use the activation code to fully activate it. For English use, close it.
5) Close the application and go to the Finder, in your Applications> Antidote folder, right-click on “Antidote 10” then click on “Display the contents of the package”
6) Replace the “LibLingEN.framework” folder located in Contents > Frameworks by the one provided in the folder.
7) Re-launch and click Antitode / Preferences menu. Change French to English from the menu and apply it.
Home page: https://www.antidote.info/