Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11+
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Featuring the narration by Nergal, leader of the band Behemoth, with the added atmospheric new rendition of Behemoth’s music, it will be a journey to remember.
Apocalipsis shares with the Middle Ages its artstyle and the game’s world itself is inspired by Book of Revelation and steeped in medieval philosophy and beliefs, with the story taking cues from Dante Alighieri’s “Divine Comedy”. Every location and character in Apocalipsis was inspired by classical woodcuts by 15th and 16th century artists such as Hans Holbein, Michael Wolgemut, and Albrecht Dürer. This pairing of medieval art and philosophy with video games creates something unique, like you’ve never seen before.
Come, let us take you on a journey you will not forget!
- Play a classic point-and-click adventure game with a twist
- Witness medieval art coming alive in a video game
- Find a new, somber rendition of Behemoth’s music hidden in the game
- Hear Behemoth’s Nergal’s dark voice telling you the story of Harry
- Meet creatures straight from the 15th century codices
- Experience a journey through the end times and see one of the available endings
- Visit over two dozen unique locations with puzzles to be solved and hidden meanings to be discovered
- Shake your spirit with the foreboding soundtrack inspired by the esthetic of Danse Macabre
- Earn achievements, just like they did in 1495!
More information: http://store.steampowered.com/app/505330/