FREE Download apulSoft apQualizr 2 v2.3.0 Full version for Mac!
apulSoft apQualizr2 is a multiband equalizer audio plugin. Filter bands are graphically edited on top of a frequency analyzer. It features modular modulation of various filter parameters.
apQualizr2 can be used for all standard EQ applications and can produce many modulation and dynamics effects thanks to the included dynamics and lfo modules. Filter bands can be controlled with midi keyboards and controllers using the built-in midi module.
- Demo version! Download and try in demo mode.
- High quality minimal latency variable-poles filters modelled perfectly over the full frequency spectrum.
- Graphical editing of filter parameters.
- Unlimited number of filter bands.
- Special ++ filter mode for extremely steep slopes.
- Zoomable FFT-based frequency analyzer displayed beneath the filter curves.
- Frequency band solo feature: hold alt to solo frequencies in mouse proximity at any time.
- Interactive piano ruler.
- Filter parameters can be modulated by a configurable network of modules.
- Modules included: lfo, dynamics detector, signal scope, mix, split, knobs, midi in.
- Mid-side / left-right processing per filter band.
- Comb filter.
- Spectral tilt filter wth adjustable slope.
- Variable slope high and low pass filters.
- Output clipper with gain reduction graph and optional high quality antialiasing.
- Unlimited undo/redo for all actions.
- Plugin formats: AudioUnits/AAX/VST/VST3 for 32-bit and 64-bit hosts on Mac OS X and Windows
- Built-in system-wide preset management with import and export of preset files, compatible across platforms and hosts using a human-readable xml file format.
- Bright & Dark color schemes and support for user defined color schemes.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or newer.
- Window Vista or newer.
- 32-bit and 64-bit systems and hosts are supported.
- A host application compatible with AudioUnits or VST2/3 plugins or Pro Tools (>10.3.5, AAX)
Home Page: http://apulsoft.ch/apqualizr2/