Download FREE apulSoft apTrigga v3.6.1 Fully Cracked for Mac!
apulSoft apTrigga 3 is an audio insert effect plugin that detects trigger events on its input signal which are used to add or replace sounds. It has extensive sample management features, flexible synthesizer layers with multiple envelopes and a modulation section that allows per sample modulation of most parameters.
apTrigga3 features an input filter section with a built-in frequency analyzer and an unlimited number of configurable filter bands to shape the input signal.
The plugin has various playback modes to play layers in sequence, selected randomly or simultaneously. Basic sample edits can be done right inside apTrigga3 and samples can be recorded from the plugin input to quickly capture multi-samples from microphones or synthesizers.
Use apTrigga3 to replace or mix drum sounds on single-instrument channels. Due to its zero sample latency, it is ideal for live drum triggering (using drum pads or microphones).
- Trigger samples and synth sounds by analyzing the input signal.
- Zero samples trigger latency.
- Trigger signal & event display with dynamics settings on top.
- Unlimited number of layers per preset that can be organized and grouped using drag & drop.
- Input filter section with unlimited filter bands, frequency analyzer and filter response display.
- Built-in sample player and synth engine with user-definable modulation rules.
- Sample accurate envelopes for volume, filter and a user-definable parameter with an unlimited number of curved sections.
- One multimode multipole filter per layer.
- Crop samples directly in the waveform editor.
- Sound switching by midi patch change messages.
- Record samples from the plugin input to quickly capture dynamic multisamples from instruments.
- 10-step undo/redo for all actions.
- Plugin formats: AudioUnits/AAX/VST/VST3 for 32-bit and 64-bit hosts on Mac OS X and Windows
- Built-in system-wide preset management with import and export of preset files with all samples included, compatible across platforms and hosts.
- Bright & Dark color schemes and support for user defined color schemes.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or newer
- Window Vista or newer
- 32-bit and 64-bit systems and hosts are supported.
- A host application compatible with AudioUnits or VST2/3 plugins or Pro Tools (>10.3.5, AAX)
Home page: apulsoft.ch/aptrigga3/