Artboard is a full-featured vector drawing application for new and experienced creatives to draw crisp vector graphics, scalable logos, sharp icons, and stunning layered illustrations. Templates help small businesses, students, hobbyist and 2D game designers get started on their projects quickly, such as making business cards, posters, pixel perfect icons, and right-sized social media graphics.
With its uncomplicated interface and familiar Mac feel, users spend more time creating and less time searching for elusive commands. Overflowing with new features and a tidy user interface, its speed and responsiveness are complemented by smart techniques for interacting with drawing objects.
- At Your Fingertips Control – New tabbed interface puts what you need at your fingertips, no more digging through menus to find edit commands
- More Powerful Styles Editor – Go way beyond simple stroke and fill styles of basic illustration software. Artboard’s Styles Tab is used to create and edit expert “stacked” styles (including arrowed strokes, rough strokes, pattern brushes, gradients, image tile, patterned and hatched fills, and more)
- Smart Shapes – The most advanced smart objects give complete control of shapes and paths
- Single, Direct Select Tool – Add and remove points, simplify paths, rotate and resize shapes, edit objects through direct and numeric input, move center points, combine objects with Boolean operators, crop and clip photos, reset object’s bounding box, and… much, much more
- Time-Saving Workflows – Export your drawing, selected objects, individual layers, and/or “slices” of your drawing, at multiple resolutions and scales, supporting multiple Color Spaces. Print shrink-to-fit to a single page, and “poster-tiled” printing over multiple sheets of paper
- Editable Clip Art and Styles – Includes over 1900 royalty-free fully editable clip art and graphic styles to customize, plus a Library to store your own
- Import SVG – Open directly or import scalable vector graphics
- Bugfix for better compatibility with macOS High Sierra and earlier.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor