Analog Lab 2 gives you instant access to over 5000 of the best sound design of the 17 authentic legendary keyboards in our acclaimed collection V.
conveniently Imagine having all keyboard and synthesizer sounds you need for a concert or a session in one place on your computer. No racks. No batteries. Analog Lab 2 provides a simplified label-based access to 5000+ of the most popular of our award winning collection of 17 V faithfully modeled classic keyboards, including combinations and effects presets. Each preset automatically assigns the most important sound parameters to your KEYLAB or MiniLab for intuitive setting and performance monitoring, and can easily custom map to any controllers via MIDI learn function. You can even save the presets you need for a concert in a playlist to pass through games.
Everything you need for creativity and inspiration is here in Analog Lab 2. Welcome to your new collection of keyboard sound.
- Hybrid synthesizer hardware / original software
- Updated with sounds collection 5 V
- More than 5000 sounds of some of the best sound designers in the industry
- The TAE® presets are carefully selected from our collection V 5 (ARP 2600 V, V B3, CS-80V, Farfisa V, Jup-8V, Matrix 12 V, Mini V, modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, solina V, Step V, Synclavier V, V Piano, Vox Wurli V and V)
- Updated browser to find your sound quickly: by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads …), by Characteristics (long, glossy, dark …), etc.
- multi mode to create their own layers, split and add effects
- Automatic mapping parameters for keyboards Arturia
- Parameters can be easily assigned to other MIDI controllers
- Stand-alone or plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
- Full preset edition is available for owners of full versions of our synthesizers (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.)
- The user interface is automatically configured to match the driver Arturia