Audio Playr (was Little Audio) is a handy tool to play and export almost any file that contains audio. It can handle almost anything you throw at it, as long as the file contains audio in some form. Everything from odd audio formats to movie file containers and you can export everything back to AAC or Apple Lossless. Some of the file formats/containers supported are AIF, MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4R, CAF, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, ASF, FLV, MPG and many, many more.
- Open and play/export audio from any file that contains audio
- Supports a vast array of formats
- Export to AAC or Apple Lossless
- Automatically add to iTunes
- Written in Swift for optimal performance and security
Little Audio App can’t read DRM-protected files from the iTunes Store.
What’s New in Audio Playr
- Ready for macOS Mojave and Dark Mode
- FFmpeg updated to the 4.0 “Wu” release
- Various under-the-hood improvements
Requirements for Audio Playr
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later