Autopano Giga allows you to stitch 2, 20, or 2,000 images.
Version 3.0 integrates impressive new features that will definitely make you adopt Autopano Pro or Autopano Giga:
- Choose between 9 projection modes the one that best suits your image, including Little-Planet, Panini, Hammer, Mirror Ball, Orthographic and more.
- Edit your panoramas with an exceptional efficiency: the panorama editor is now real-time and pixel accurate. The ergonomics have been totally revamped, so that all tools take advantage of the real-time editor.
- Use the Preview mode to get an instant visualization of your final panorama, before even rendering it. You can keep this mode on when you use all the tools of the panorama editor.
- Manually remove the ghosts in the overlapping areas in an instant thanks to the Mask tool. Also very useful to remove the tripod, or get rid of anything in your panorama (Autopano Giga only).
What’s New in Autopano Giga
- It is the new version of Autopano Pro/Giga
- Improved the RAW support in Autopano by integrating the lastest version of DCRAW
- You can see the list of supported cameras here: DCRAW supported cameras
- The lens and camera database has also been updated
Requirements for Autopano Giga
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9.5 or later