Download Mac Baby Audio TAIP v1.0.0 Full Crack – FREE!
Warm Up Your Sound.
Tape recordings have a musical quality that digital mixes often lack. TAIP brings this quality into your DAW.
It will add some authentic analog heat to your tracks, without the need to route any audio outside the box.
Tape plugins are not a new concept. However, our emulation method is. Instead of using traditional DSP, we’ve developed TAIP around an AI algorithm designed to decipher the invisible nuances of analog circuits.
The result is a truly faithful tape emulation that’s intuitive and creative in use – with some added features to accommodate a modern workflow. Use TAIP to bring a touch of warmth and glue to your tracks, or ‘drive it like you hate it’ as an alternative to your distortion plugins.
AI-powered algorithm, giving you the true warmth and behavior of analog tape
Flexible feature set, allowing you to create a custom ‘tape flavor’ for any need
Use TAIP to add musical saturation and glue to drums, instruments, vocals and beyond
Read more about our AI emulation approach further below
TAIP is our attempt at creating the ideal ‘Tape Machine’ for the DAW-era, combining an authentic vintage sound with a modern feature set. Its parameters will let you customize the right tape flavor for any need.
- DRIVE: Traditionally, tape machines were designed to color the sound as little as possible. TAIP is not. You can use the DRIVE knob to add just as much color as you need – from a subtle touch of heat to heavy distortion.
- MIX/TAPE FLANGING: MIX lets you run your tape in parallel. You can combine MIX and WEAR to get a classic ‘tape flanging’ effect. This is caused by the wow and flutter of WEAR running in parallel with the dry track.
- MODEL: While SINGLE is a regular tape emulation, DUAL creates a series of two tape emulations chained together under the hood, each applying half of the DRIVE value. This will add slightly more weight to your signal.
- LO-SHAPE / HI-SHAPE: These sliders let you saturate the low/high end more or less than the rest of the frequency spectrum. (Example: Warm up a drum buss without distorting the low frequencies).
- GLUE: Tape machines are known to introduce a pleasing compression-like effect due to their low dynamic range. TAIP lets you add this effect – or even exaggerate it. Use GLUE for subtle cohesion or as a compressor.
- NOISE: Lets you add tape noise to taste – or avoid it altogether.
- PRESENCE: Part of the tape warmth comes from an attenuated high-end. PRESENCE allows you to decide how much of that attenuation you want. It can bring back the brightness that is sometimes lost on tape.
- WEAR: Combines wow, flutter and an altered frequency response curve to emulate a worn-out tape machine.
- INPUT: Choose between NORMAL or HOT (more distorted) input levels without affecting the output volume.
- AUTO GAIN: Allows you to add more DRIVE while keeping a consistent plugin output level.
- Plugin formats: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Platforms supported: Mac OS 10.7 and up including Catalina, Big Sur and Mac M1. PC Windows 7 and up.