Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it is digital, you can adjust and rearrange. Teams can arrive at a design and iterate on it in real time during a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers and even customers can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on content and functionality
- Wireframes structures Low-Fi. Incomplete and low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- Components and icons user interface. 75 integrated user interface components and 187 icons, plus a lot of components generated by the community.
- Prototypes clickthrough. Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos and usability testing.
- Export to PNG or PDF. Share or present mockups with embedded by exporting PDF, or use a third party tool to export to code links.
Never waste a minute
- Add quick speed. It lets you build wireframes using your keyboard.
- Drag and drop simplicity. Interfaces with the components of drag and drop – anyone can use it.
- Libraries of reusable symbols. Create templates, teachers and libraries of reusable components.
- Keyboard shortcuts. Use keyboard shortcuts to move forward quickly.
- Import and export. Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you get back online.
- Offline. Working on the plane or in a coffee shop with no Internet connection.
- Mac, Windows and Linux. Fully cross-platform