BatchOutput XLS automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Excel. Just add Excel files to the BatchOutput XLS list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to process hundreds of Excel files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput XLS offers automated professional PDF production:
- Print and save as PDF multiple Excel documents
- Split Excel documents into single page PDF files
- Variable file names
- Downsample images to specific resolution
- Compress images to reduce size
- Apply Quartz filters to change document colors and other attributes
- Password protect and encrypt PDF files
- BatchOutput XLS now works as expected with Excel 16.x (With the release of version 16, Microsoft introduced several bugs that disrupt standard ways of Excel output automation. The new version of BatchOutput XLS implements numerous workarounds to neutralize those bugs.)
- Removed redundand option to close files after output (as fies are now always closed after processing).
- Fixed a typo in an alert message.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor