beaTunes is a full-featured music player and organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD’s song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ’ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
- Navigate in songs semantically (i.e., segment to segment)
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute)
- Automatically determine the musical key your songs are in
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
- Create matchlists (i.e., playlists based on one or more sample songs)
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
- Find all songs iTunes marks with an exclamation mark and remove them from the library
- Find duplicates via acoustic fingerprinting
What’s New in beaTunes
- Added environment variable switch for dark theme.
- Better handling of null playlist names.
- Better error handling for malformed embedded tags.
- Ensured added songs are all sent to analysis in large collections.
- Fixed issues in French error messages.
- Updated built-in Discogs database.
- Improved automatic trigger of internal database repair.
- Improved efficiency of similar genre rule.
- Defragment database after repair.
- Disabled media key support due to bug in 3rd party library.
Requirements for beaTunes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.3 or later