Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need =to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- Added ability to replace assets that are already in project assets when asset with name already exists (no more renaming – just replace).
- Added the add Bric button to the inside of the carousel caption area when its empty.
- Fixed issue that caused drag and drop markers to be misaligned within a carousel caption area.
- Fixed issue with start window not displaying correctly when no project files are present.
- Fixed issue that caused code widget to break when duplicated (if not set to preview in app).
- Fixed issue that caused code widget to break when duplicating a page (if code widget not set to preview in app).
- Fixed typo in layer tree label HTML widget > Code widget.
- Fixed typo of caption area selection marker Div > Caption area.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later