Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
What’s New in Blocs
- Updated Bootstrap Framework to 4.2.1.
- Added support for UI Switches (Checkbox Bric style option).
- Added support for clean Page URL export structure.
- Added new global code areas, open code editor from window menu.
- Added Full Screen Bloc Bar option (main prefs or Bloc bar row options menu).
- Added support to change page header attachment order.
- Added support for local network device previewing. URL is printed in menu bar when in preview mode, enter this in any device on network for live preview. (.html only).
- Added support to copy and paste custom data attributes between items (take care to click table before paste).
- Various improvements to the Icon Manager and its UX.
- Global new page extension settings.
- Sidebar options can now be used to set the logo size per breakpoint.
- Made resize column handles more accurate.
- Dragging page attachments onto page settings table now respects insertion position.
- Added placeholders on store custom Bloc input fields.
- Touch support for carousel now uses bootstrap 4 functionality.
- Added support to scroll Layer tree horizontally.
- Don’t show page templates when starting a new project when no page templates stored.
- Added typeface selection dropdown UI element to developer API.
- The function value attribute is now passed in with all functions e.g myfunction(value) can now be myfunction(value,attr) in your JS functionality.
- Added new templating API functionality that allows variables from custom Brics to be written in template files such as additional CSS,JS,JSON and PHP.
- Added new custom bric developer example for typography and template calls.
- Replaced Feature 2 column (no padding) Blocs, with better versions.
- Auto select first available menu when setting a link to a dropdown via the Menu Manager.
- Improved the visual layout of classes written into the breakpoint @media wrappers.
- Refined visual styling of object selection marker.
- Fixed issue that caused layer tree to break when a label has a carriage return in it.
- Fixed issue that caused Pulse CMS pages to break when exported using HTML minify options.
- Fixed issue that caused page description to not show on pulse CMS 5 template pages.
- Fixed issue that caused bloc group ID attribute to be removed when exported.
- Fixed issue that caused toggling bloc group containers visibility to break.
- Fixed issue with duplicating input fields and checkboxes that caused them to have duplicated ID’s.
- Fixed issue that caused duplicated HTML widgets with hidden contents to export wrong data.
- Fixed issue that prevented editing the alt tag on carousel slides.
- Fixed issue that caused text sidebar fields to be troublesome when entering REM values with decimal point.
- Fixed issue that prevented setting video poster image by dragging image to well.
- Fixed layer tree issue that caused app to crash when dragging unselected child layers when parent is selected.
- Fixed issue that caused text to become part of icon when editing header with icon.
- Fixed issue that caused unwanted padding on Blocs with no padding set.
- Fixed issue with terms window being unreadable when run in dark mode on MacOS Mojave.
- Fixed issue that caused hover marker to be misaligned if a full screen Bloc is selected and cursor is placed over another non full screen Bloc item.
- Fixed issue that prevented tabbed area content count being set by sidebar list count input field.
- Fixed issue that caused blocs to mis align when applying custom visibility settings to bloc groups.
- Fixed issue that caused rows to become misaligned when a full screen bloc contains custom visibility values.
Requirements for Blocs
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later