FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
- Create the most spectacular slideshows
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
- Present a breathtaking show
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
- Your audience will want to take it home
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
What’s New in FotoMagico
- Recording narration now works again on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Fixed several visual glitches in dark mode user interface.
- Various stability improvements and small fixes.
Requirements for FotoMagico
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Performance in FotoMagico will be best if you have 8GB of RAM (or more), a graphics card with 512MB of video memory (or more) and an SSD instead of a regular hard disk.