Continuum is the VFX toolset that helped Ezra Edelman’s O.J.: Made in America win the Academy Award. A plug-in collection for Adobe, Apple, Avid and OFX host applications, Continuum features range from Image Restoration, to Extruded Text, titling and 3D Objects, to Chromakey and Compositing, Particles, and Image Stabilization. Continuum serves NLE editors and Compositors alike with the newly integrated Masking and Planar Tracking Pixel Chooser powered by Academy Award-winning Mocha technology.
New in Continuum 11:
- Primatte Studio: Academy Award nominated chroma key tech
- VR Unit: 5 powerful filters for 360/VR editing tasks
- Broadcast Safe: Instantly pass broadcast safe standards
- Title Studio: Adds 3D render options including depthoffield
- Many more presets & templates
Easily chroma key and composite using the same Academy Award nominated compositing tech (Photron’s Primatte) as major blockbusters like the Lord of the Rings series, Harry Potter films, and Spider-Man. The new Primatte Studio is the ultimate blue/green screen toolset. Exclusive features include:
- Automatic green/blue screen analysis
- Manual transparency tuning
- Adjust lighting to correct unevenly lit screens
- Foreground object detection to deliver a perfect key with a single color sample
- Integrated Academy Award winning Mocha masking and planar tracking syste
Editing and finishing immersive 360 video is a time consuming task. The VR Unit gives editors five new 360 optimized filters to speed up post workflows. Work inside your host timeline while avoiding the seams inherent to regular non-VR filters. Supports 180, 360, mono, and stereoscopic! Based on Mocha VR’s award-winning 360/VR tech.
Tired of your projects failing broadcast safe standards? The new Broadcast Safe filter is the one click-solution you’ve been looking for. Simply choose the desired standard option and the filter automatically produces the final picture-perfect result — guaranteed.
Web Site: https://borisfx.com/products/continuum/