Canary is an exciting new email client for Mac that offers a full set of powerful features with one key difference – your emails are not stored on a 3rd-party server. Every facet of Canary has been designed in accordance with our core philosophy of ensuring complete user privacy and offering reliable and snappy performance. Unlike other apps/services, using Canary is not contingent on providing access to your data.
- Read Tracking – Canary notifies you instantly when your email is read.
- Email Snooze – Declutter your Inbox in an instant and deal with emails at your convenience.
- Unified Inbox – Canary features a unified inbox and supports Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook, FastMail and universal IMAP.
- Fully Local – Your emails are encrypted and stored locally and securely on your Mac, not on an online server.
- Gmail Labels and Filters – Canary supports labels and social/promotional email segregation that Gmail users love.
- Attachments Browser – Quickly find, download, and open every file that you’ve ever sent or received.
- Quick Reply – Compose at the speed of thought with inline replies and direct keyboard shortcuts for your favorite contacts.
- Powerful Search – Instantly find an email with powerful predicate-based search that works even when you’re offline.
- Amazing Performance – Canary is engineered to offer an incredibly snappy user experience, with minimal CPU and RAM use.
- Stability and bug fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later