Capture One is a professional RAW converter offering you ultimate image quality with accurate colors and incredible detail from more than 400 high-end cameras — straight out of the box. It offers state-of-the-art tethered capture, powerful digital asset management, extensive adjustment tools and a flexible workflow.
With an updated processing engine, market-leading performance and powerful new features, Capture One is the professional choice in imaging software. You get the highly responsive precision tools you need to create stunning images from your camera’s RAW files in a time-saving workflow that can be customized to fit your needs.
What’s New in Capture One
New Feature Summary:
- Capture One CH now selectable from the Capture One launch window
- “Slipstream” mode – a Simplified UI, with touch screen support (for Windows only)
- PPI-assist tool. Position an iXG camera on a copy stand to capture at a given PPI (for
- Mac only, Note, iXG camera with Feature Update 2 firmware required)
- iXG camera extension tube support for 72mm and 120mm lenses (Feature Update #2
- firmware required).
- Phase One iXM
- Canon 4000D
- Canon 2000D
- Panasonic Lumix TZ200/TZ202/TZ220
- Panasonic Lumix ZS200/ZS220/TX2
- Panasonic Lumix GX9 / GX7 MK IIILens Support:
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM
- Voigtlander MACRO APO-LANTHAR 65mm f/2 ASPH
- Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 ASPH
- Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4
- Voigtlander Heliar-Ultra Wide 12mm f/5.6 ASPH
- Leica Summilux TL 1.4/35 ASPH.
- Leica Vario Elmar TL 3,5-5,6/18-56 ASPH
- Leica Elmarit TL 2,8/18 ASPH.
- Leica Summicron TL 2/23 ASPH.
- Panasonic LUMIX G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. (H-FS12060)
- Fixed an issue where the Brush settings were not respected
- Fixed an issue with tokens, where Destination Folder name was not applied when
- exporting Originals
- Fixed an issue when using Batch rename (Find and Replace) mode in managed
- Fixed a persistence issue with Live View Window workspace changes
- Fixed an issue where the distortion slider made highly distorted images for some lens
- Fixed some odd behaviors in the grain tool when the OS language was set to Dutch
- Improved localization for Italian
- Various Crashes and hangs
Requirements for Capture One
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later