Download FREE Cinema 4D – Floor Generator 2 Full version for Mac!
WHAT IS FLOOR GENERATOR PLUGIN?
Floor Generator is an amazing plugin for build floor or wall with 3D tiles. With the possibility of own tile creation you can make all kind of floor or wall coverages: parquet, tiles and much more.
With its flexibility you can cover your floor with a single tile and avoid to use big textures. You can randomise texture applied with a speed of light by using more than one mat applied on it.
You can cut the external floor with a click and cover exactly what you need according to the “source” object.
You can also create two kind of raws by using the TILE A and TILE B slots for staggered boards and other kind of floors.
– Works with all Cinema 4D releases (No Mograph module needed)
– Automatic arrangement of the tile according to the its size
– Automatic placing on the selected source
– Material randomisations with a drag and drop
– Own tile linking from the scene
– Own tile recall stored on plugin directory
– Preset save and recall for particular wall or floor settings
– Copy and paste plugin settings
– Random Raw Offset for staggered boards
– Offset, spacing and rotation of all tiles
– You can generate tiles on rotated surface or flat surface as well
– The Floor Generator works on flat surface as “source”, you need a flat poly surface or split polygons by using “split” Cinema4D command.
Cinema4D and system requirements:
– Cinema4D release R18 or greater
– OSX Snow Leopard or greater