ClearDisk lets you get rid of unnecessary files quickly and efficiently because it searches for them in those places where they congregate.
- Language Resources: ClearDisk will remove unnecessary language resources from OS X and enable you to reclaim several hundred megabytes of disk space.
- Downloads: ClearDisk helps to clean up the huge space which is being used in this folder by files you have even forgotten about.
- Caches: ClearDisk cleans items stored in Cache files which eat up disk space.
- Trash: ClearDisk also clears the Trash. “Empty Trash” – a simple operation, but people tend to toss things into the Trash and rarely remember to empty it periodically.
Perform three simple steps to get the excellent result:
- Scan the disk to identify the unnecessary files and display them with short explanation text..
- Select files to be deleted.
- Remove unnecessary files.