Commander One PRO is a revolutionary file manager for Mac with dual-panel interface. Completely developed in Swift, this file management software provides multiple advanced tools for efficient work with your files, folders, documents, archives, remote servers and computer processes.
- Access remote servers via FTP, SFTP or FTPS;
- Two panels are for sure more efficient than one;
- Keep an eye on file operations with convenient queueing;
- Change files permissions.
- Map as many WebDAV connections as you need at the same time in Commander One.
- Work directly with your files stored on the server, as if they are stored in a local folder on your Mac.
- Transfer files from one WebDAV server to another, without downloading them to your Mac.
Amazon S3 Connections
- Access and work with files of Amazon S3 account;
- Link your Amazon S3 account fully or only specific buckets.
Work with Clouds
- Integrate as many Dropbox folders into Commander One as needed;
- Mount your online Dropbox without installing it on your Mac and copying your data there;
- Share Dropbox links right from Commander One;
- Connect Dropbox Business account to get fast and easy access to your work files;
- Mount your Google Drive account and work with your online files;
- Manage your Google Drive files and folders in Commander One without saving them on Mac;
- Mount Microsoft OneDrive account and access your online files from Commander One as any local ones.
Mount MTP devices:
You can easily mount your MTP devices and access their contents – just connect your device to Mac and it will be available as a mounted drive in Commander One.
Compress and Extract:
- Extract and compress 7zip packages, or work with 7zip archives as regular folders: view, add, or remove files without extracting;
- Extract files from RAR packages, search archive contents, copy files from RAR without even extracting;
- Gain full access to TAR packages (TBZ, TGZ, Tar.Z, tar.lzma and tar.xz) including compress, extract, open as a folder and search archive contents;
- Work with .ipa, .apk, .jar, .ear, .war files as with regular folders.
Version 2.0 (Build 2996):
- An ability to open and edit files stored on online connections.
- An ability to open and edit files in archives (except for RAR).
- An ability to open and edit files on MTP and iOS devices.
- Support for Box.com.
- Support for Backblaze.com.
- A new type of connection for OpenStack Swift (Object Storage), with Keystone authentication services v.1 and v.2.
- An ability to choose server endpoint for Amazon S3.
- Support for new regions in Amazon S3: cn-north-1 Beijing, eu-north-1 Stockholm.
- SSO support for OneDrive.
- Microsoft Cloud Germany (office.de) support for OneDrive.
- An ability to work with “Shared with me” folder on Google Drive.
- An ability to mount to WebDAV servers with untrusted HTTPS certificate.
- Support for encryption on online connections.
- Support for Dropbox Business.
- Support for Google Team Drives.
- Support for Finder Extensions (Dropbox, Google Backup and Sync, etc.)
- Support for Finder Tags.
- Support for dark mode on macOS 10.14.
- Italian and Portuguese localizations.
- Support for OpenSSH keys for SFTP connections.
- An ability to select a UI language in preferences.
- An ability to configure appearance of the built-in preview.
- An ability to configure appearance of the built-in Terminal.
- Commander One is now notarized and Apple confirms that it does not contain any malware.
- Functionality of operations queue.
- Operation speed of WebDAV connection.
- The icons size changes when adjusting the font size.
- Functionality of built-in Terminal.
- Work with MTP devices.
- Support for UTF-8 for FTP connections.
- Support for Cyrillic characters for FTP connections.
- The display of symbolic link icons.
- Support for AZERTY keyboard.
- Other Improvements:
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements.