Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7.5
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.6 Ghz Dual Core
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
This is a DRM-free build by GOG. With Collector’s Edition, you also get two versions of the game’s musical score: a lossy one & a lossless one.
– Adds Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian, Portugese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean Localisation
– Tweaked the first dungeon for better playability.
– Fixed a checkpoint that could save out of bounds in the cannon area.
– A crash in the cannon area that would happen on some PCs. This has not been tested widely and feedback is appreciated. If Owlboy crashed when entering the cannon area in the old version and still does, please let us know.
– Bitmap fonts weren’t user-editable. They now have a user-editable schema and graphics. If you want to use these and are having trouble (or want more features), send us an email at [email protected]
– User-made bitmap fonts would sometimes draw incorrectly if they were too wide.
– Another bug where you could get out of bounds in the Boguin cannon area.
– INI files would sometimes crash if hand-edited.
– Fixed a softlock in the Advent level.
– The game would crash if it couldn’t detect any resolutions because of a driver bug.
– After changing languages, the “Continue” menu item would say “Start new game”
– Various mostly cosmetic map fixes.
Owlboy is a ‘hi-bit’ adventure game, where you can fly and explore a brand new world in the clouds! Pick up your friends, and bring them with you as you explore the open skies. Overcome obstacles and greater enemies, in one of the most detailed adventures of this era.Being a mute, Otus struggles living up to the expectations of owl-hood. Things spiral from bad to worse with the sudden appearance of sky pirates.
What follows is a journey through monster infested ruins, with unexpected encounters, well kept secrets, and burdens no one should have to bear.
- Carry anything. Recruit Otus’s friends as gunners to fight for you, each with unique abilities and stories.
- Large dungeons with big and challenging boss battles.
- An adventure 9 years in the making.