iC3D is the first real-time, all-in-one package design software that lets you generate live 3D digital mockups on-the-fly, including cartons, labels, flexibles, bottles, shrink wraps and in-store visualization.
Other software applications frustratingly separate design applications into specific model types. iC3D encompasses all these and more, allowing these elements to be seamlessly combined in the same scene.
iC3D is the first 3D packaging visualisation software to offer patented Smart Mesh which allows labels and artwork to be instantly slid over models without needing tedious UVW texture co-ordinate mapping. Quickly design and generate asymmetric 3D models such as perfume bottles, trigger sprays and molded containers using iC3D’s unique Shape Modeller feature.
Visualize fast, accurate shrink and shrink artwork corrections on single & multiple objects, so they will be ready for production. Once finished you can output hi-resolution images, 3D PDF’s, generate proofs or print your models with leading 3D printers. Share your designs internally, with customers, by email, animated movies or with the free viewer, iC3D opsis, to make collaboration quick and simple.
Creative Edge Software has just released version 5 of its groundbreaking iC3D packaging design solution containing a wealth of important new features. iC3D is the only complete 3D packaging solution that combines all tasks from initial packaging design to photo-realistic pack shots in one application.
Features of the new iC3D versions 5.5:
- Point Editor is an advanced shape editing tool, providing enhanced photorealism through the ability to add curves, creases, crumples and dents to models selectively.
- UVW Editor enables selective manipulation of artwork placed on 3D models to correct artwork distortion, improve naturalism and allow artistic interpretation.
- Physics Simulator automatically calculates appropriate curves, creases and distortions to create photorealistic 3D flexible packages, such as bags and pouches, at a mouseclick.
- Sealed Shrink is made to visualize shrinkfilled packages, using completely sealed bags. This feature complements the existing iC3D Shrink Sleeve feature.
- Advanced Shape Modeller is an additional tool for the creation of highly complex 3D shapes and combinations of shapes.
Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or higher
4GB + Ram
Dual core processor (quad core preferred).
Minimum: NVidia or ATI Graphics card with 1 GB VRAM (2 GB or higher recommended)
*Adobe Illustrator Version 16 is required (i.e. CS6).
*Note: Will not work with older versions of Illustrator i.e. CS5