CrossOver can get your Windows productivity applications and PC games up and running on your Mac quickly and easily. CrossOver runs the Windows software that you need on Mac at home, in the office, or at school without purchasing a Windows license, without rebooting your computer, and without having to use a virtual machine. And CrossOver can run a wide range of Windows software.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Note: the price reflected in the listing is for that of a perpetual license. To view other pricing options, please go here.
What’s New in CrossOver
Core Technology Improvements:
- CrossOver 18.5 includes an update to Wine 4.0.
- Reimplementation of XAudio2 using the FAudio library
- A bug disrupting the activation status of Office 2010 bottles upgraded from CrossOver 17.x and earlier
- A bug that caused Office 2010 to attempt and fail configuration on every launch
- An audio regression that prevented sound from working for some game titles
Requirements for CrossOver
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later