Cyberduck is a robust FTP/FTP-TLS/SFTP browser for the Mac whose lack of visual clutter and cleverly intuitive features make it easy to use. Support for external editors and system technologies such as Spotlight, Bonjour, Keychain, and AppleScript are built-in.
Cyberduck is an Open-Source product licensed under the GPL and free to use. Donations are welcome to help advance development in the future. Thanks to contributors, Cyberduck is available in English, Japanese, German, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, and Polish.
- Support display scaling (Windows) (#8961)
- Improve user experience for versioned buckets, e.g. properly hide folders with a delete marker (S3) (#10357)
- Transparently support rolebased access, including crossaccount using AWS Security Token Service (STS), configured in the standard AWS SDK credentials file (S3) (#8880)
- Prompt for an MFA token during authentication when specified in the profile from the standard AWS SDK credentials file (S3)
- Interoperability with Microsoft Office 365 Deutschland (OneDrive) (#10291)
- Allow configuration of charset in bookmark (SFTP)
- Incomplete transfers (#10347)
- Skip checksum validation for files encrypted with SSE-KMS (S3) (#10371)
- Retain metadata on server side copy of file (S3) (#10341)
- Failure creating new vault (Cryptomator, OneDrive)
- Missing links in copy URL menu (CloudFront) (#10402)
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor