DAEMON Tools is a solution for mounting and creating CD/DVD/HDD disc images.
DAEMON Tools is a compact and smart solution for mounting different types of virtual discs on Mac which lets you create ISO, MDX and MDS/MDF images. With the program, the system recognizes the virtual images and allows you to work with them like with ordinary discs.
he main features of DAEMON Tools are:
• The ability to Mount images gives you access to the different types of virtual discs.
• Creation of data and Audio images allows you to make virtual discs from folders with files.
• Application window allows you to use the full functionality of the program from the smart and adjustable interface.
• Automatic restart of the program, ability to keep images mounted even after the program is closed and Remount option make DAEMON Tools usage more convenient and easy as ABC.
• Images tab provides the most comfortable access to the images you need.
• DAEMON Tools menus in menu bar and Dock give the access to the most important features of the program.
• iSCSI Initiator allows you to access the remote physical or virtual devices shared on iSCSI Server.
• Hot keys that can be set in the program make the work with images easier.
• Mount images in the following supported formats: *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.iso, *.isz, *.mds/*.mdf, *.mdx, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.dmg, *.vhd, *.tc, *.zip.
• Use the list of mounted devices with images of all formats in Finder under Devices category
• View history list of recently mounted images
• Make use of system hotkeys for mounting and ejecting
• Use Autostart and Automount options
• Get automatic notifications about updates
• Set DVD region for a drive;
• Mounted device quantity is not restricted any longer.
• Make ISO, MDX, and MDS/MDF images
• Use custom virtual discs for backups
• Compress created images to save the hard disk space
• Encrypt custom images to protect important data