Download Mac Dark Mode for Safari v3.2.0 Fully Cracked – FREE!
Dark Mode makes your browser more comfortable, enjoyable and cool by changing the colour scheme to make web pages easier to read. Works especially well for people working during the night or in low light environments or when you want to match your browser with the new Mojave dark mode look.
HOW TO USE IT
- Once you activate the extension all websites will display a darker theme. You can start the extension manually, you can schedule it or turn it on automatically (when macOS Mojave dark mode is active)
- Just press the tool bar button and you can change the theme to a softer or a mono theme
- You can deactivate the theme for any site or apply dark mode for some sites only
- A simple and powerful Safari extension
- Choose between 4 themes: Dark, Soft Dark, Dark Curtain and Mono
- Multiple ways to activate the extension: manually, schedule it for your preferred night hours or when macOS Mojave dark mode is on
- You can ignore any site or you can apply Dark Mode for some websites only
- Use hotkeys to toggle Dark Mode:
- Command + Option + K: Temporary toggle (until page refresh)
- Command + Option + P: Permanently toggle
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dark-mode-for-safari/id1397180934