The gorgeous sustained sound of this unique Pennsylvania-made violin (ca 1895) available in three convenient versions: Kontakt (requires the full version of Kontakt (version 5.3.1 or later)), Ableton Simpler/Sampler (requires Ableton Live 9.7.1 or later), and SFZ.
- One articulation: sustain with natural bowings (meaning the bowings have not been edited out)
- Three versions:
- Kontakt version is compatible with the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.3.1 (or later).
- SFZ version tested with Plogue Sforzando
- Ableton version: Compatible with Sampler or Simpler in Ableton 9.7.1 or later.
- Convolution reverb with reverb level knob
- Standard ADSR controls
- EQ controls
- Sample rate: 24-bit 48khz
- Library size: 44 MB