Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart’s content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You’ll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor.
When you’re ready to send, rely on Direct Mail’s built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
- Direct Mail now accepts payments made via PayPal
- Direct Mail is now available in German
- Improved the responsiveness of the message editor and reduced CPU usage
- Added feature to split text blocks
- Added support for Continuity Camera in macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Added new iPad Pro models to the “Simulate Screen Size” menu
- Added a warning message when opening a project that is saved in Dropbox
- Added more a helpful error message when attempting to send a message with a missing link
- Added support for JSON-LD scripts in HTML source
- Fixed a bug that could prevent images from being pasted or dropped into a message
- Fixed a bug that could cause message thumbnails to flicker
- Fixed a bug that could cause the welcome window to display recent projects in the wrong order
- Fixed a bug that could cause the toolbar height to vary incorrectly
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later