Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for macOS. Create, send, and track great looking email campaigns that get results.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates (or import your own), then customize to your heart’s content. You’ll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you’re ready to send, rely on Direct Mail’s built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook Page.
- Direct Mail is now available in French, Italian, and Spanish
- Added the ability to export messages in the Messages tab to PDF format
- Improved the printed layout (and PDF export) of messages
- Expanded and improved printed (and PDF) campaign reports
- Direct Mail now suggests a strong password when creating an account or editing your account password
- Direct Mail now syncs your password to iCloud Keychain (if enabled)
- Improved the handling of URLs with international domain names
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor