DjVuReader is a fully featured reader for DjVu files.
- Support for multi-page DjVu files (both bundled and indirect)
- Support for printing documents
- Quick Look support
- Support for secure DjVu files
- Search function (for text based documents)
- View documents in black & white or full color
- Copy sections of the document to the clipboard
- Bookmarks function
- Intuitive navigation
- Sync your documents and bookmarks through iCloud
- Customizable preferences, including:
- Single/double page mode
- Custom window background colors
- Page Delimited management
- Set front page as cover page
DjVu is a new image compression technology to solve the problem of bulky image files that are simply too large for acceptable download speeds when used on the web. For companies or individuals who deal with large numbers of image documents this not only considerably reduces the storage space required but also makes the distribution of these documents far more efficient.
DjVu typically achieves compression ratios between 5 and 10 times better than JPEG and GIF files for color documents, and 3 to 8 times better than TIFF for black and white images. Decompression is also far more efficient, with an image that would usually require 25Mb RAM to decompress only needing about 2Mb.
What’s New in DjVuReader Ex
- Bug fixes
Requirements for DjVuReader Ex
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later