More information: https://store.steampowered.com/app/702670/Donut_County/
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed: Core 2 Duo 64
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Languages: English, Português do Brasil, 中文, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, polski, русский
Version: GOG v1.1.0 (25035)
Donut County was created by Ben Esposito, designer on What Remains of Edith Finch and The Unfinished Swan. It is the result of six years of solo development, dozens of donuts (for research), and one fateful encounter with a raccoon.
- Explore every character’s home, each with their own unique environment.
- Move the hole to swallow up their stuff, growing bigger each time.
- Combine objects inside for crazy effects: cook soup, breed bunnies, launch fireworks, and more.
- Catapult things back out of the hole. You can use it to solve puzzles…or just destroy stuff.
- Devour everything. The hole won’t stop until the whole county is all gone.