Duplicate Detective is a duplicate finder for your Mac. It quickly scans your hard drive to find all the duplicate files and folders on your Mac. You can then selectively choose which duplicates to delete and free up precious space on your hard drive.
- Crisp and Clean Interface
- Intuitive and easy to navigate
- Retina-ready graphics
- Scan individual or multiple folders in one go
- Drag and drop support to add folders before scanning
- Robust Search Engine
- Files compared via our advanced SHA-1 hash checksum algorithm
- Super fast and accurate duplicate detection algorithms
- Locate duplicate images, audio, archives, entire folders and more
- Support for iPhoto Albums
- Support for external hard drives and network volumes
- Blacklist certain folders to ensure they are never scanned
- Filtering and Removal
- Filter and sort duplicates depending on their type/size/name/age, etc.
- Quick Look support by hitting the spacebar over any duplicate file/folder
- One-click auto selection/deselection of all duplicates for your ease
- Double-check verification screen before deleting duplicates
- Option to enable alias creation to replace duplicates with shortcuts
- By default, duplicates are moved to your Trash, allowing for easy and safe recovery
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.7 or later