Download FREE Dynamic Line Chart 1.06 for After Effects Full version !
Beepee Dynamic Line Chart (DLC) is an After Effects plugin that instantly creates line charts from data.
All the parameters of the chart and the data itself can be animated. The many (hundreds!) of parameters give animatable control over the appearance and dimensions of the grid and axes, allowing zooming into and out of data.
Data — even animated data — can be imported via a CSV file (UTF-8 encoded) or can be resampled from an image of a chart.
The Special Intro 15% Off will be extended for the duration of the current crisis.
Draw 15 different types of object
- Curve — a simple XY plot of data.
- Region — a box defined by X&Y min and max parameters.
- Fill — draws the area under and/or above an XY plot, to a Y-value.
- Label — draws labels at points defined by X/Y data. Can be either based on values or imported text data.
- Marker — draw shapes at points defined by X/Y data.
- Sprite — use a layer as a source for a marker.
- V-sprite — use an animated or video layer as a source for a marker, but vary the frame used based on X/Y values.
- Area2 — draws a gradient between two X/Y data series.
- Area3 – draws a 3-point gradient between three X/Y data series.
- Line column — draws vertical lines to points defined by an X/Y series.
- Error line — draws vertical ‘error’ lines between two X/Y series (i.e. min & max error).
- Guide1D — draws either a horizontal or vertical line at a certain value on the chart, with label.
- Guide 2D — draws a point on a chart, with an arrow and label.
- Measure — draws lines and arrows at an offset, between two points on a chart, with label
- Bar — creates the bars of a bar chart, based on a series of Y values.
- Primary and secondary vertical axes. (No grid available on the secondary axis.)
- Chart and axis titles.
- Text-based labels or numbers-based horizontal axis.
- Scalable axes alow the dynamic creation of grid lines and axis labels.
- Optional digit grouping and decimal point characters.
Making a simple x/y line chart is very simple:
- Create a Solid.
- Click effects > Beepee > Dynamic Line Chart to apply the plugin.
- Go to the Dynamic Line Chart effect in the Effect control window and expand the Data topic. Click CSV…Load, and find your data.
- Expand the Objects topic and click ‘add object’.
- Find your data series in the Horizontal and Vertical data drop-down menus.
- Adjust the horizontal dimensions of the chart in Grid & Axes > X-axis > X-axis dimensions, then do the same for the vertical axis.
Home Page: https://aescripts.com/dynamic-line-chart/