DyVision Reverb Remover from DyVision Works is a VST effect for use in Windows DAW programs. It can remove reverb from an audio signal, and also has de-essing and background noise reduction capabilities. It is designed to be used as an insert effect on stereo audio signals.
DyVision Reverb Remover is NOT a gate or a transient shaper, but employs an entirely new approach to separate and remove reverb and leave you with a cleaner, ‘dryer’ signal.
• Remove the reverb from an audio signal.
• Ideal for treating audio recorded in a less-than-perfect acoustic environment (eg. an echoey project studio or when on location)
• Unique proprietary algorithms (this is NOT another gate or a transient shaper).
• Incredibly simple to get the results you want with intuitive and minimalist controls.
• As a side benefit, Dyvision Reverb Remover also helps to de-ess an audio signal and reduce ambient background noise levels.