eMail Address Extractor allows you to extract valid email addresses from virtually any kind of text file. No configuration required, it just works!
- Select your output file format, then drop data files onto eMail Address Extractor to quickly produce a list of all valid email addresses with no duplicates.
- Easily retrieve addresses from your entire Apple Mail database, iWork projects, DOCX, XLSX, and from within ZIP archives.
- Remove addresses from a list by selecting an alternate list to remove.
Note: PDF files need to be in a text format. OCR data retrieval is not currently supported.
- drag and drop onto dock icon is now possible
- small ui improvements
- fixed some ui issues
- fixed some issues with url scraping
- fixed some ui lockups
- fixed some erroneous console messages
- small ux improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor