eMail Address Extractor allows you to extract valid email addresses from virtually any kind of text file or URL. No configuration required, it just works!
- Select your output file format, then drop data files onto eMail Address Extractor to quickly produce a list of all valid email addresses with no duplicates.
- Easily retrieve addresses from your entire Apple Mail database, iWork projects, DOCX, XLSX, and from within ZIP archives.
- Remove addresses from a list by selecting an alternate list to remove.
- Scan URLs or entire domains for email addresses.
Note: PDF files need to be in a text format; OCR data retrieval is not currently supported.
What’s New in eMail Address Extractor
- Small UI color tweaks to Dark Mode theme
Requirements for eMail Address Extractor
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later